More than 25% of Iranian people are dependent on agriculture for their livelihoods. The 33pol Travel Agency offers a range of tours and exhibition visits which enable our guests – including importers, producers, manufacturers and professional and amateur chefs to explore particular aspects of Iranian agriculture and its influence on daily life and culture, including the production and utilization of: pistachios, saffron, barberries, nuts, dates, pomegranates, wheat and oil seeds.
Some of our most popular agricultural tours include:
- Saffron & barberry Tours (November)
- Pistachio Tour (Late August and early September)
- Pomegranate Tour (November)
- Rose Water Tour (April and May)
- Wheat Tour (April)
- Date Tour (August and September)
- Hazelnut Tour (August)
- Cornelian cherry (August)
- Sugar Cane Tour (May)
- Asafetida Tour (May)
Exhibitions related to agriculture:
- Iran Traditional Irrigation System Tour.
Related exhibitions include:
- Agricultural, Food & Related Industries Trade Fair
- Iran International Water & Wastewater Exhibition
- International Exhibition of Fisheries, Aquaculture & Related Industry
- International Exhibition of Halal protein products and related industries
- International Flour & Bakery Industry Exhibition
- International Exhibition of Poultry, Livestock and Related Industries
- International Exhibition on Nuts, Dried Fruits & Related Industries
- International Exhibition of Environment
- International Exhibition of Renewable Energy Exhibition
- International exhibition of agricultural machinery, inputs and irrigation modern systems
We can advise dates of these and other exhibitions and events on request.
For more information Contact us.